Are you prepared to take on this year’s Murph? We are!
Whether you’re out to set a new personal best or you’re scaling the WOD to fit your fitness level—the Murph challenges the best of us. Good thing Endurance has everything you need to set a new PR and survive the Murph! Stop in before Memorial Day Weekend to stock up on the gear you need to be ready for the Murph.
Check off your gear needs here at Endurance:
Weighted Vest (maybe use checkmarks?)
Reebok Speed TR $59.99* or Nano 8 $89.98
Need help with post-Murph recovery? We’ve got you covered! Check out all our recovery items to help you after Murph.
FitAid Recovery Drinks
Or schedule an appointment for the BEMER and give your body the recovery it needs!**
Make Endurance your first stop for all your gear and recovery needs and make this Murph your best yet!
Ways to scale Murph….
With Murph, you can tackle those movements any way you wish. Remember, Murph is not about being the fastest, but about honoring the Fallen with your best effort and coming together as a community!
1. 5-10-15. 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats – 20 Rounds
2. 5-5-5-15. 5 push-ups, 5 pull-ups, 5 push-ups, 15 squats – 20 Rounds (my favorite)
3. 5-5-5-5-5-5. – 20 Rounds
4. 3-6-9. 3 pull-ups, 6 push-ups, 9 squats – 33 Rounds
5. 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 20 Squats = 15 Rounds then…5 Final Rounds 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups
Grab a partner and split the events—Make it a team effort!
• Scale the events or make it a chipper, splitting the events into manageable rounds. Modify the movements for your skill level!
• Pull-ups not there yet? Use a band for assistance!
• Trouble doing traditional push-ups? Use a box or take them down to the knee!
• Squat ROM not there? Do box squats!
Remember, Murph is not about being the fastest, but about honoring the Fallen with your best effort and coming together as a community!