Endurance Apparel and Gear, American Heart Association, Gains City, and Kaizen Private Training bring you Endurance Warms Your Heart Charity Challenge. This is a charity event to support the American Heart Association and bring awareness to heart disease. The day will be filled with sales, giveaways, and an Assault Bike Charity Challenge.
Anyone can enter the Assault Bike Charity Challenge; however, those who make a donation to the American Heart Association will receive a special gift. Proceeds will go to the American Heart Association.
Donation Gift Level:
• $5.00 - $19.00 (Receive free Muscle Up Bar* while supplies last)
• $20.00 or more (Receive a FREE Warm Your Heart T-Shirt)
• Prizes for Women, Men and Kids Division
• Unable to make it into the event? Follow the link attached
• Assault Bike Challenge Division: Men, Women, Kids (under age 15)
• Max Calories in 60 seconds – Can you beat your friends?
• FREE STANCE Socks with a purchase of a regular priced shoe* (selected styles, while supplies last)
• Find something Pink, Red or Blue and SAVE 20% off* on that item. Includes already marked down items. (Excludes already marked down shoes.)
• FREE BEMER Sessions all day
• FREE Rehband tee shirt with any Rehband purchase
Meet a Local Lifter! Sarah Smith, a local lifter will be making shirts on site. You select your design and she will make your shirt. Proceeds will go towards American Heart Association and to help get Sarah to National Masters Championship in Buffalo, NY.
*Pink, Red and Blue Sale excludes supplements, Nano 8, already marked down shoes, Speed Her, New Grace, New Speed TR, gift cards
*Free Stance socks with purchase of any regular prize shoe, while supplies last.