Join us Black Friday & Small Business Saturday for a STOREWIDE SALE! PLUS a Charity Squat Challenge!
Want to WIN Awesome Gear that you can keep or give for gifts? Join us ALL day Saturday from 10:00 - 8:00 and enter our Weighted Vest Challenge!
Enter ourvWeighted Vest Challenge
Prizes for Rx = Endurance Plate Carrier
Scaled = an Awesome Prize Package
Kids = Metal and a Killer Prize Package
Door Busters for the first 10 guests!
Competitions to WIN Awesome Prizes from local vendors
HUGE Storewide SALE
PLUS Win Great Gear ALL Day!
Visit other local vendors within the store, each will be giving away prizes along with some fun challenges.
Stop by and support your local small businesses, shop for yourself or get your holiday shopping done!
$100.00 SAVE 10%
$150.00 SAVE 15%
$250.00 SAVE $50.00
**Earn Double Points on ALL purchases made Friday and Saturday
*Sale includes already marked down items!
FREE Samples, Coffee, Hot Chocolate All Day!
Shop online Thursday November 28, 2019 – Saturday November 30, 2019!
Use Online Code:
$100.00 Save 10% Code: BFSBS100save10%
$150.00 Save 15% Code: BFSBS150Save15%
$250.00 Save $50.00 Code: BFSBS250save$50
Thank you to our local vendors! Each vendor will have a fun competition throughout the day...Which one do you want to win?
River Smokehouse Food Truck – WIN Brisket Sandwich and FREE sideValue $15.99 12:00 – 1:00
Rodan and Field Whitney Decker - WIN a Skin Care Package Value 1:00 – 2:00
Restore Virginia Beach PBM, Cryo and 30 min Compression Value $110.00 2:00 – 3:00
Endurance WIN Resistance Band 3:00 – 4:00
The Neighborhood Harvest – WIN Salad Basket Value $50.00 4:00 – 5:00
Nutrition Coaching by Candace – WIN FREE Nutrition Value $95.00 5:00 – 6:00
WHAT IS SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY?
Shop Small is a nationwide movement that celebrates small businesses every day and helps communities thrive and stay vibrant. Small Business Saturday® -- a special day when we can show support as a nation for small business owners and communities – helps fuel the Shop Small Movement and is the cornerstone of American Express’ Shop Small efforts.
Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses and communities across the country. Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. In 2019, you can get out and support the places you love with the people you love on November 30, 2019.
WHY SHOULD I SHOP SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY?
As a consumer, you’re a key part in helping small businesses thrive. By shopping or dining at small businesses throughout the year, you’re showing your support for the small businesses in your neighborhood and in the communities you call your own.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
Anyone can support Small Business Saturday simply by shopping small on the day. Get up, get out and shop or dine at a local small business, invite friends to shop with you, or share on your social networks where you #ShopSmall.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of Endurance Apparel and Gear. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as already wearing and use Endurance apparel or gear.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
• That you are of good character.
• You will be the voice of Endurance Apparel and Gear brand to your local community.
• Keep us up to date of your competitions so we can cheer you on!
• Create content and buzz for a new product launch or for a seasonal campaign.
• Share and re-share marketing/brand message on social networks.
• Answer community questions on social networks or via direct messaging.
• BA MUST stay active with posting and representing us at least 4 times a month. (story post do not count towards your active post)
• Vote on the new product designs – you will get to vote on product designs to pick the best designer/product on the private Facebook page.
• Be a part of, and be active on, our private Instagram and Facebook page where you will have the opportunity to meet and engage with other ambassadors, have your correctly tagged posts reposted for other ambassadors to see, the possibility of being featured on the main Instagram page, friendly competitions amongst all ambassadors, and the opportunity to grow and learn from each other!
• Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
• Brainstorming ideas and participating in new brands.
• Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
• You will receive a unique sales code for your friends and families to use.
o This unique code can be used online or in the store.
• You will receive a generous discount to use for yourself.
• Endurance Apparel and Gear can provide marketing postcards with your Unique code to share with friends and family, or leave at your gym.
• Endurance Apparel and Gear will give product to ambassadors to test/wear/experience and write about the product on social networks (blogs, posts, pictures, videos, etc).
• Free BEMER sessions during the entire time you are an ambassador with Endurance. Great for recovery or injury!
• Official Title of Endurance Apparel and Gear Brand Ambassador
• You will be part of an exclusive group on Facebook/Instagram where you can give feedback on new ideas and items and be the first to see upcoming products. Meet other ambassadors and get inspired by their stories!
If you want to be a part of the Brand Ambassador Team email us at email@example.com today!
Endurance is NOW Delivering
in Hampton Roads!
Ever need something like knee sleeves or hand grips and couldn’t make into our spectacular store because of the towering traffic of Hampton Roads or your stuffed schedule? Well, we hear and understand you. Endurance is ecstatic to now offer a delivery service during the 2019 CrossFit Open! We have partnered with many local gyms and stores in the Hampton Roads area to offer a delivery service and several pickup location (“hotspots”) so that you can spend more time in the gym and not driving.
Wondering how you can create and receive orders? It’s Easy!
1. Go to our website enduranceapparelva.com and order your items, which can be delivered to a hotspot near you.
2. At check-out, select a hotspot to pick up your items.
If you don’t have time to search the website, give us a call and Team Endurance will place the order for you. 757-416-5551
3. Once your order is final we will deliver your items to the hotspot that you selected. You will then receive an email or text message to verify that your order is ready for pickup.
4. Pick up your order from the hotspot and ENJOY.
We, at Endurance Apparel and Gear, are motivated to serve our community and thank you for shopping with us.
When: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Endurance Apparel and Gear, Virginia Beach
It’s National Support Local Business and Athletes Month! Join Team Endurance in this movement by stopping in July 27th from 10:00 – 5:00 for a fun deadlifting competition and fundraiser for a few of our local athletes with big goals.
Endurance is gearing up with local athletes and vendors to bring you our Deadlifts for Locals event on July 27 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Deadlifts for Locals is a charity event to support our local athletes going to different competitions across our country and the world! Anyone can enter the Deadlift Challenge; however those who make a donation to one or all of our local athletes will receive a special gift. Proceeds will go towards Jessica Mitchell and Sarah Smith.
Donation Gift Level:
• $12.00 - $24.00: Pick a free Gift from Endurance (While supplies last)
• $25 00 or more: Receive a free T-Shirt from any one of our local athletes** (Shirt donation will be made direct with athlete.)
• Deadlift Challenge Division:
o Men under 200lb
o Men above 200lb
o Women under 180lb
o Women above 180lb
o Kids (under age 15)
• Pick your weight (MAX weight available 300#)
• Rep your weight for 1 minute!
• Your score = Total number of reps X the weight you pulled
• Conventional ONLY
• Prizes for Women, Men and Kids Division
This event is about strategy! Pull a weight you know you can rep out for a whole minute.
Lifting straps and chalk allowed! (Forgot your straps or chalk? Endurance has regular and quick release straps available for purchase, PLUS Secret Stuff Liquid Chalk!)
Unable to make it into the event, Show your love and purchase any of our local athletes’ tee shirts online:
Visit our Facebook page for full details and RSVP.
The 4th of July is about celebrating our country and reflecting on our rich and vast history as a nation. All of us at Team Endurance are proud of what makes us American and wish you all a Happy 4th of July!
This Thursday, before the cookouts and fireworks, stop in at Endurance for one awesome sale you won’t want to miss! We’ve got all the gear you need for the gym, PLUS tons of Patriotic apparel and gear, including some high-flying new arrivals! Endurance will be open from 10am-5pm July 4th.