When: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Endurance Apparel and Gear, Virginia Beach
It’s National Support Local Business and Athletes Month! Join Team Endurance in this movement by stopping in July 27th from 10:00 – 5:00 for a fun deadlifting competition and fundraiser for a few of our local athletes with big goals.
Endurance is gearing up with local athletes and vendors to bring you our Deadlifts for Locals event on July 27 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Deadlifts for Locals is a charity event to support our local athletes going to different competitions across our country and the world! Anyone can enter the Deadlift Challenge; however those who make a donation to one or all of our local athletes will receive a special gift. Proceeds will go towards Jessica Mitchell and Sarah Smith.
Donation Gift Level:
• $12.00 - $24.00: Pick a free Gift from Endurance (While supplies last)
• $25 00 or more: Receive a free T-Shirt from any one of our local athletes** (Shirt donation will be made direct with athlete.)
• Deadlift Challenge Division:
o Men under 200lb
o Men above 200lb
o Women under 180lb
o Women above 180lb
o Kids (under age 15)
• Pick your weight (MAX weight available 300#)
• Rep your weight for 1 minute!
• Your score = Total number of reps X the weight you pulled
• Conventional ONLY
• Prizes for Women, Men and Kids Division
This event is about strategy! Pull a weight you know you can rep out for a whole minute.
Lifting straps and chalk allowed! (Forgot your straps or chalk? Endurance has regular and quick release straps available for purchase, PLUS Secret Stuff Liquid Chalk!)
Unable to make it into the event, Show your love and purchase any of our local athletes’ tee shirts online:
Visit our Facebook page for full details and RSVP.
The 4th of July is about celebrating our country and reflecting on our rich and vast history as a nation. All of us at Team Endurance are proud of what makes us American and wish you all a Happy 4th of July!
This Thursday, before the cookouts and fireworks, stop in at Endurance for one awesome sale you won’t want to miss! We’ve got all the gear you need for the gym, PLUS tons of Patriotic apparel and gear, including some high-flying new arrivals! Endurance will be open from 10am-5pm July 4th.
Let’s be honest, does anyone actually LOVE burpees?! Hate them or love them, the burpee is a functional exercise that builds overall strength and challenges your cardiovascular system all at the same time! While they can be a soul crusher, what IS great about burpees is that you can do them anywhere or anytime and they will work your entire body for an overall workout!
This 30-day challenge is for anyone at any fitness level–whether you love or hate burpees! We want everyone to participate! Here are the ways to complete burpees at all levels:
Level 1: Basic Burpee (recommended for beginners)
1. Stand upright, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Squat down.
3. When you reach the squat position, reach your hands down to the ground and step back one leg at a time into a plank position.
4. Drop down into a pushup (it’s okay to let your belly/chest to touch the grown). Push back up.
5. Step your legs back in and resume squat position.
6. Stand up (or jump up if you’re feeling strong!) and clap your hands above your head.
Level 2: Beast Burpee (recommended for fastest times)
1. Stand upright, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Drop down into a squat.
3. As soon as you reach the squat position, bring your hands down to the ground quickly thrust out your legs out behind you so you’re in a pushup / press up position.
4. Drop your chest/stomach to the ground and push back up to the pushup / press up position. (Optional: do a pushup/press-up).
5. Quickly jump your legs back in and get back into the squat position.
6. Immediately jump as high as you can. Both feet must leave the ground and hands must go above your head. Once you land, get back into a squat position and repeat the steps above!
What will I WIN?
-Each athlete who completes the entire 30 day challenge will win ONE Endur the Burpee Challenge T-Shirt!! (Shipping not included*)
-The athlete with the fastest time completing 100 burpees on day 30 will WIN a $100.00 Gift Card to Endurance Apparel and Gear!!
1. Like the event on Facebook.
2. SMS Endurance with your email and contact info.
Or email us direct email@example.com
3. Endurance will email you the waiver to sign – you MUST sign the waive and return it NLT June 28, 2019.
4. No purchase necessary to enter!*
NOTE: The Burpee Challenge is available to only the first 30 athletes who return the signed waiver on time, so DON’T WAIT!!
We will need:
• T-shirt size from each athlete with a signed waiver
• Signed waiver emailed back NLT June 28, 2019
1. You must sign and return the waiver NLT June 28, 2019. Once the waiver has been returned you will receive an email confirming you are in the challenge.
2. Challenge will start July 1, 2018 – Final day is July 30, 2019
3. Final video MUST be posted to Facebook NLT July 30, 2019 11:59pm
4. Complete the burpees as scheduled and as prescribed in the rules.
5. To qualify for the Endur the Burpee Challenge T-Shirt, you MUST complete all 30 days of the challenge!
6. You must post the videos of your completed burpees DAILY to Facebook. Make sure to tag @enduranceapparelandgear and use the hashtags #endurtheburpeechallenge2019 #enduranceapparelandgear
7. If you do not post your videos daily and tag @enduranceapparelandgear or use the hashtags #endurtheburpeechallenge2019 #enduranceapparelandgear you will be removed from the challenge!!
8. All videos MUST have a counter/timer on the video or visible in the background of your video. You will need to download an app to record your burpees with a counter/timer – we recommend Wetime. If you do not have a counter/timer, your times will not count towards the final prize!
9. Remember that health and safety are important! Be sure to check with your doctor before you start any new exercise regimen. Always use proper form for best results and to prevent injury. DO NOT compromise form and risk injury for the sake of being the fastest!! Decide how many burpees you want to do at a time. You do not have to complete the burpees unbroken.
10. Free to enter!! No purchase necessary*
Do I need to complete all the burpees unbroken?
No! We recommend sets of 10. Form is most important to avoid injury.
Does it cost anything to enter?
No the challenge is FREE!
How soon should I enter the challenge?
ASAP – the deadline to return the waiver signed and be entered into the challenge is June 28, 2019. This challenge is only open to the first 30 athletes to return their waiver on time.
How do I WIN?
See Rules for details.
What will I win?
All athletes who complete the challenge as the rules state will win an awesome Endur the Burpee Challenge T-Shirt (does not include shipping*). The person with the fastest time to complete all 100 burpees on Day 30 will win a $100.00 gift card from Endurance Apparel and Gear.
What if you have a tie?
The tie breaker will be all times added up for an average of the fastest time over 30 days.
Do I need to live in Virginia to enter?
No, everyone from all around is welcome to join the challenge!
*$7.95 shipping charge will apply to all those who complete the challenge and choose to have their shirt mailed to them within the US. Additional shipping charges apply for overseas.
Exactly how many Burpees are we talking about?
Day 1 = 5
Day 2 = 10
Day 3 = 15
Day 4 = 20
Day 5 = Rest Day
Day 6 = 20
Day 7 = 25
Day 8 = 30
Day 9 = 35
Day 10 = Rest Day Enjoy it
Day 11 = 35
Day 12 = 40
Day 13 = 45
Day 14 = 50
Day 15 = Rest Day You Deserve it
Day 16 = 50
Day 17 = 55
Day 18 = 60
Day 19 = 65
Day 20 = Rest Day Almost done
Day 21 = 65
Day 22 = 70
Day 23 = 75
Day 24 = 80
Day 25 = Rest Day by now you are a professional
Day 26 = 80
Day 27 = 85
Day 28 = 90
Day 29 = 95
DAY 30 = 100 – You made it – This is your Final Day!
Total 1300 Burpees!
Be sure to keep a look out for fun challenges and other chances to win along the way!