Team Endurance is ready for the warm weather and we know you are too. Swing into Endurance this Thursday, March 14th – Saturday, March 16th to help us Spring Clean the Summer.
SAVE on all your favorite apparel and socks!
Buy 1 Get 1 60% off – Mix, Match and Save with a Friend
Mix and Match
But wait we have a few more sales….
Selected Nano 8’s $89.99 Regular $129.00 SAVE $40.00
Selected Speed TR $59.99 Regular $99.99 SAVE $40.00
Clearance Rack up to 70% off already discounted items.
Also check out our New Arrivals.
VIRUS Force Fleece Unisex Jogger
VIRUS SINIX Backpack
King Kong Original Duffel Bags
Fleo Booty Shorts and restock on Leggings.
One more thing...with each purchase of $25.00 or more get a FREE CBDMedic Sample.
Not to be combined with any other sale or offer. Cannot be combined with loyalty points, brand ambassador discounts or other sales. Discount applies toward lowest marked item. Mix and Match on apparel. Discount cannot be applied to Fleos, Virus Fleece Joggers, or Singlets. Discount can only be applied to same day purchase. See store for details.
Amazing Career Opportunity at ENDURANCE Apparel and Gear
Who are we?
Endurance Apparel and Gear opened its doors in Virginia Beach, Virginia in November 2016 and is the first high performance retail and gear store in the country for Crossfit, Spartan, and Olympic weightlifting athletes. Endurance believes in providing amazing quality service, empowering athletes to be their best, and building partnerships with community gyms.
Endurance is seeking Retail Manager candidates for our VA Beach store location!
The Retail Manager serves as a member of the store’s leadership team and is responsible for store sales, customer service, and overall business operation. The Retail Manager works closely with store management to understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities and assists in assigning projects and tasks to Sales Associates as well as ensuring compliance with Endurance Apparel and Gear policies and procedures. The Retail Manager will be involved in delivering company standards related to product presentation and customer service expectations. As a leader and coach, this role will direct and motivate the Endurance team members to deliver top results through modeling selling behaviors and executing Endurance’s high service expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to coach, motivate, and manage retail staff and provide constructive feedback in a respectful manner
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
• Ability to respond promptly or with a sense of urgency when appropriate
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate expectations and standards to staff clearly and effectively
• Ability to conduct self in a professional and respectful manner with customers and employees
• Ability use problem solving and critical thinking skills daily
• Manage daily functions and standard operating procedures of a small retail business
• Responsible for ensuring quality customer standards, sales activities and any shop floor activities are always met and sales opportunities maximized
• Run special events in store and outside events; anticipate any special arrangements required to accommodate increased attendance for events
• Monitor local competitors and conduct market analysis
• Handle customer complaints, issues, and questions
• Analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit making opportunities
• Utilize computers to record sales figures for data analysis and forward planning
• Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company standards
• Manage weekly social media strategies, promotions, and advertisements
• Manager all team members and provide constructive feedback
• Prepare and distribute monthly staff schedules and priorities
• Support onboarding and day-to-day training and manager
• Support agreed targets set to maximize customer engagement and the customer experience to increase sales conversion rates
• Conduct team briefings for new products or chosen recordings, launches, etc.; motivate team
• Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
Stock and Display Management
• Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
• Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
• Assist in managing the back office operation, including ordering stock, delivering stock into Lightspeed Retail
• Ensure completed invoices are delivered in timely
• Ensure that retail and stock spaces are maintained in a professional manner
Product Knowledge/New Developments
• Develop and maintain good product knowledge and awareness
• Meet sales representatives as required and advise the Retail Manager of new opportunities to develop or improve the product offering
• Maintain good understanding of best practice in customer service and awareness of new developments in retail (relevant to our industry)
• Attend trade shows in order to identify new services and products
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Must have at least 2+ years of sales/customer service experience
• Must have at least 1+ year of prior Manager experience (which includes manager of employees); Preferably in a retail store environment
• Must have experience with store opening and closing procedures
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends, and holidays); Must be able to work for at least 6-8 hours a day; Must be available to travel
• Display excellent communication skills; Including written and oral
• Demonstrate a willingness to lead by example
• Must have a naturally energetic, outgoing personality
• Must have reliable transportation; Must have the ability to drive
• Reliable attendance
• Must have PC skills, including the ability to use database marketing and Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have customer service skills
• Must have a basic understanding of high performing sports, i.e. Crossfit, Spartan, Weightlifting; Ability to learn more about the high performing sports
• Honesty and high level of integrity
• Be able to lift up to 25 lbs, stand for long periods of time, multi-task, climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch
Reporting Relationship: The Retail Manager reports to Store Manager. Job Type: 38-45 hour
Ready to apply? Send your cover letter, resume, and references in Word/PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Endurance Apparel and Gear, American Heart Association, Hunger Driven, and Kaizen Private Training bring you Endurance Warms Your Heart. This is a charity event to support the American Heart Association and bring awareness to heart disease. The day will be filled with sales, giveaways, and an Assault Bike Charity Challenge.
Anyone can enter the Assault Bike Charity Challenge; however those who make a donation to the American Heart Association will receive a special gift. Proceeds will go to the American Heart Association.
Donation Gift Level:
• $5.00 - $19.00 (Receive free Gift* while supplies last)
• $20.00 or more (Receive a FREE Warm Your Heart T-Shirt)
• Prizes for Women, Men and Kids Division
• Unable to make it into the event,
Donate online: http://www2.heart.org/site/TR?team_id=479367&fr_id=3929&pg=team
• Assault Bike Challenge Division: Men, Women, Kids (under age 15)
• Max Calories in 60 seconds – Can you beat your friends?
• FREE Socks with a purchase of shoes* (selected styles, while supplies last)
• Find something Pink, Red or Blue and SAVE 20% off* on that item. Includes already marked down items. (excludes already marked down shoes)
• FREE BEMER Sessions all day
• FREE Gift with Purchase
Join us Black Friday & Small Business Saturday and SAVE on EVERYTHING in the Store!
Black Friday and Small Business Saturday Sales
Spend $100.00 or more Get 10% off your entire purchase.
Spend $150.00 or more Get 15% off your entire purchase.
Spend $250.00 or more Get $50.00 off you entire purchase.
Earn Double Points
Sale includes already marked down items!
WAIT we have more...1st 5 purchased of a Weighted Vest from LBT Inc will receive a FREE Stash Bag, valued ($36.00)
Want to WIN Awesome Gear that you can keep or give for gifts? Join us ALL day Saturday from 10:00 - 8:00 and enter our Weighted Vest Challenge!
Enter our Weighted Vest Challenge
How many weighted squats can you do in one minute?
Kids 10# (age 15 and under)
Prizes for men, women and a medal for the top kid.
Competitions to WIN Awesome Prizes
HUGE Storewide SALE
PLUS Win Great Gear ALL Day!
Visit other local vendors within the store, each will be giving away prizes along with some fun challenges.
WHAT IS SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY?
Shop Small is a nationwide movement that celebrates small businesses every day and helps communities thrive and stay vibrant. Small Business Saturday® -- a special day when we can show support as a nation for small business owners and communities – helps fuel the Shop Small Movement and is the cornerstone of American Express’ Shop Small efforts.
Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses and communities across the country. Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. In 2018, you can get out and support the places you love with the people you love on Nov 24.
WHY SHOULD I SHOP SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY?
As a consumer, you’re a key part in helping small businesses thrive. By shopping or dining at small businesses throughout the year, you’re showing your support for the small businesses in your neighborhood and in the communities you call your own.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
Anyone can support Small Business Saturday simply by shopping small on the day. Get up, get out and shop or dine at a local small business, invite friends to shop with you, or share on your social networks where you #ShopSmall.